Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

So good!

This reminded me so much of chowder! I loved it I could tell you guys put in a lot of effort, it was really clean solid animation. I love how you meshed together different styles, keep up the good work and i hope to see more from you guys.

Kawaii Battle Stars Kawaii Battle Stars

I almost laughed...

It was animated very well and that's why you got such a high rating for this otherwise unfunny flash. It seems like you guys were trying too hard to be funny, also some of the sound quality was distorted a bit, if the sound is in the red then that means you have to lower it -12 or lower is suitable if its still in the red then you still need to lower it.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Wow i loved the story and art style

I really liked the art style and story, very good, and also the sound quality was really nice too, you also know your foley and things really well, What program did you you After Effects? or flash? or maybe a combination of both?

redminus responds:

Thanks!
I did everything in Flash, and Photoshop, then used SWF2Flash to render the individual parts as video, and used Sony Vegas to put it all together. Vegas was strictly for assembly though, I didn't use any effects after the renders, so all of the effects that you see were done in flash.

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

Wow i'm surprised!

When i first started watching this i was like "wow the animation is terrible, how did this make front page" But then i watched it all the way through, and wow that was incredible! that was some of the best animation i've seen in a while, and not to mention it had a pretty good storyline and was funny...I laughed so hard!

Phat Phat

You must major in animation?

You must major in animation because, thats usually one on the assignments, animation students must do. The animation was good, but i think that when the sack was going up the stairs you could have expressed more weight on the "legs" so that it looked like it was hopping up the stairs and not floating, otherwise pretty good

Ayai responds:

Yeah but theres still a lot to know about animation. About the sack going up the stairs, well, since this is my first frame by frame animation so yeah, theres limitation on what i can do. hahahaah. anyways, thanks for the tip and review!

Pulp Friction Pulp Friction

people submit unfinished stuff all the time

It's animated really well! finish it!

StudioGlitchNet responds:

finished

The Sea The Sea

This is very strange

But i like it all the same, I like the use of stop motion and traditional flash. And the artwork was very "funky" and different. I want to show this to my animation classmates. How did you come up with something like this? What was your creative inspiration?

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

I don't think anything has ever made me

So uncomfortable before, I wow its just i dont even know how to describe it, But i do like the colors and the way its animated, but its just uncomfortable to watch lol

Christmas with Dad and Me Christmas with Dad and Me

That actually made me sad

I almost cried cuz he looked sooo sad, i love it!

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

The animation was solid

The animation was solid, but the story was a little shaky, i got the gist of it tho. I thought the sound left something to be desired at times it was quiet and at times it was loud and sometimes there was an echo like effect.

8/10 -2 for sound